The Legislative Decree n°196 of June 30, 2003 (“Rules for the safeguard of personal data”) protects individuals and others with regard to the possession and use of personal data. In compliance with the above-mentioned law, your data will be used respecting the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Leg. Decr. N°196/2003, therefore, we communicate the following information:
- The data provided by you will be used in the performance of our curriculum vitae evaluation, to respond to requests of information or availability or to newsletters services via our official website www.nais-solutions.it
- The data will be handled by our computer system.
Your data is necessary because without it we cannot evaluate your curriculum vitae in order to establish a possible working relationship with you, reply to requests of availability, submit the newsletter or provide other information. Refusal to communicate your data will therefore make it impossible to fulfil these activities or process the request.
Your data will be communicated exclusively to the offices assigned to process your request. No other use will be made of your data.
The organization in charge of handling your data is: NAIS S.r.l., Via Albenga 33, 00183, Rome (Italy). Email: email@example.com
At any time, you may exercise your rights towards the organization in charge of handling your data, pursuant to art.7 of Leg. Decr. 196/2003, which for your convenience we print in full here below.
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the processing is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning holder, processors and the designated representative as per Article 5 (point 2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or passed on, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication survey.
The English version of the Italian law Leg. Decr. N° 196/2003 is reported here only with a descriptive purpose. For any legal aspect, the official text is the Italian one.